Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 21 October 2012

Super Sweet Blogging Award.

Super Sweet Blogging Award.

I must of been a good girl I've just received another blogging award from my good friend over at onebluedog I've never received this award before so to say I'm chuffed to bits is the understatement of the year.

I've been told i can't  have any cup cakes until I've answered these five questions and passed the award onto thirteen other bloggers. I better get on with it because I'm getting hungry now.

1. Cookies or Cake?  Tough one but Cookies just edges it.

2. Chocolate or Vanilla? The miserable humans won't let me have chocolate, they say it will make me poorly. Dad likes Dark Chocolate and Mum likes White Chocolate.

3. Favourite sweet treat? Custard cream biscuits. I get one of these as a special treat occasionally when I've been extra good.

Custard cream biscuit.

 4. When do you crave sweet things the most?  Whenever Mum and Dad aren't looking and i can sneak a biscuit or slice of cake when they're not looking.

5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I've been called a few names not all of them very sweet. Probably Pumpkin or Custard Cream because of my love of them.

That's the easy part out of the way now for the hard part.

  1. This ones easy and the first blog that comes to mind. jesse j over at BernerTails crossed over the Rainbow Bridge on Friday, so i would like to honour this in her memory R.I.P. jesse
     2.  Molly The Wally.
  
    
     4. Bailey Unleashed.

     5. Dakotas Den.


     7. Cat Chat.

     8. 2 Punk Dogs.

      9. We Three Doxies.

     10. Clowies Corner.
     
     11. Eva The Sheltie.
     
     12. Two French Bulldogs.
     
     13. Basset Momma.
 




    

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You awarded BOTH of our blogs!! OH MY!! You are soooooo kind! thank you!
    We will mention it on Cat Chat on Nov 8 and on Dakota's blog on Nov 29!! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award, Sheba! And thank you so much for awarding it to me! My staff is terribly behind on things but we will repost and award it to 13 others as soon as we can catch up. I think it's very sweet you awarded it to Jesse. We were so very sad to read about her passing.

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Garth. I know how easy it is to get behind on things, it was very sad to hear about jesse.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, it was very sweet of you! Now we have to pick 13 blogs, it might take a bit... Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to us! Do you really steal biscuits or cake when your Momma and Dad aren't looking? Don't tell Freddie that! tee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. I did steal a slice of cake when i was younger i don't get much chance now Mum and Dad watch me like a hawk.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your well-deserved award, that's a very beautiful award indeed. Thank you so much for passing it on to us too and I will tell my mom to pass it to our friends as soon as possible. Procrastination is my mom's nickname lately but I will try our best. Those cupcakes look so delicious and I fell hungry now.

    ~ Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you on your award! Thank you very much for passing it on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheba thank you so much for our lovely award. We have put it on todays post and onto our award page. Much appreciated. Have a lovely Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, those cupcakes look so yummy. Our Mom would eat them all before we got a chance at them. Hope you get a tiny little bite. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marg Mum and Dad ate them all, all i got was a few crumbs or so they think there were thirteen cupcakes delivered and Mum and Dad think there were only twelve. I'm not saying were the other one went to.

      Sheba.

      Delete
  9. Sheeba, congrats on the award! You certainly are super sweet :-)
    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, you gaves me an award!!!!! And how perfect cuz I does has me a sweet tooth even though I ain't allowed to eat stuffs like dat...I think it's really so da mum can has it all to herself...wench.

    Anyways, thank you furs passin' it along to me, I feel very honored.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete